CANDLE AND REED DIFFUSER CARE TIPS
- Trim wick to ¼ inch before each burn
- Always center & straighten your wick after blowing out your candle
- Burn candles in well-ventilated areas
- Keep wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris as this will change the scent
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
- Always let a candle cool completely before re-lighting
- Burn regular sized candles 3-4 hours at a time
- Best ambient for Candle burning is between 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit
- When burning multiple candles, make sure to place them at least 8 inches apart
- When a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered that means, it’s in a draft.
- To get the most fragrance diffusion, always flip your reed sticks every couple of days. Enjoy an immediate burst of fragrance and consistency in the strength of the fragrance smell.
- Flipping your reed sticks every couple of days also prevents dust buildup on the exposed reed sticks. Dust can sometimes clod the porous reed sticks so don’t forget to flip!
- Location, location, location! Place your reed diffuser in a strategic location in your home or office to maximize the reach of the fragrance. Reed diffusers are concentrated pockets of fragrance, almost like a bouquet of flowers, so make sure to place them in high traffic areas.
- Always ensure to place your reed diffuser on a stable surface where it cannot be knocked over.