Dubai is one of the world’s most important travel destinations, and it's absolutely no surprise why. Synonymous with luxury, Dubai has become one of the most sought-after places to visit in the world and not just for travelers en route to the far east. It has something for everyone, a true melting pot of cultures, expats come to live in this ultra modern and dynamic city for its security, stability, comfort and opportunity.
Most popular activities
- The most popular attraction at the moment is the Museum of the Future, which opened its doors in February 2022. Designed by architect Shaun Killa, from space missions to bioengineering, its seven floors envisage how science and technology will shape the next 50 years of humanity. Incredibly impressive!
- No trip to Dubai would be complete without visiting the Burj Khalifa downtown. A staple in the skyline, the building reaches over 2716 feet and has 160 stories. It holds multiple world records including the tallest building in the world.
- The Burj Al Arab is easily one of the most iconic buildings in the city’s skyline, among being an architectural icon around the world.
- Very popular with TIK TOKERS and influencers from all over the world, Aura Skypool is the world’s tallest 360-degree infinity pool, with incredible views of the palm, the gulf, the skyline, and more.
For the Adventurous Traveler Dubai offers the most extravagant experiences in the world. From the tallest skyscraper to a floating dinner table in the air, everything in Dubai was designed to be larger than life.
- SkyDive Dubai - has become one of the most popular locations to jump out of a plane.
- Camel Rides and Glamping in the desert
- There are so many spectacular hotels in Dubai, my personal favorite is the One & Only, but this link includes some beautiful Luxury Hotel Options- click here.
- Art lovers will want to make sure they visit the incredible Sharjah Art Foundation which is about a one hour drive and Alserkal Avenue, a 5,00,000-sqft cultural space in the Al Quoz industrial area, where former warehouses have been converted into art galleries such as Leila Heller gallery. The DIFC ( Financial Hub) of the city is also full of spectacular galleries and restaurants like my personal favorite, La Petit Maison.
- Dubai Mall. Do not miss the spectacular fountain show at Dubai Mall and if you love accessories like I do, you will enjoy a visit to Level Shoes. The world's largest luxury shoe store spanning over 96,000 square feet with over 200+ global brands: Amina Muaddi, Jacquemus, Malone Souliers, Nike and many more, as well as 23 designer boutiques, such as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Saint Laurent. With a range of services spanning from personalisation to an in-store foot spa!
- Another architectural beauty that should not be missed for its beauty and complexity of Dame Zaha Hadid's first project in the UAE, the Sheikh Zayed Bridge. Its fluid silhouette is a sight to behold, especially at night as the lighting system comes on. Connecting Abu Dhabi to Saadiyat Island, Zaha Hadid's work on Sheikh Zayed Bridge is said to be one of the most complex bridges ever built.